I think you can agree that we have unlimited choices when it comes to what to purchase for our dogs.
Not one size fits all and each dog is unique in their own way.
I often share photos of things we use at home for Maggie and Orbit. And I get DMs on where or how to purchase them.
To make it easier for you – you can link to our AMAZON SHOPPING LIST HERE
There are over 41 items on the list. And below I am highlighting certain items top that I cannot live without and have stocked in my home. Access these products by clicking on the link above.
1. Calcium: For those that DIY home cooked meals – Calcium is a MUST.
1. PET MD Antiseptic and Antifungal spray. I swear to goodness this eradicated Orbit’s Yeast after a full year of battling
2. RECOVERY COLLAR: And just in case the girls are licking their paws too much – I put one of these collars on.
3. BETADINE: Great first aid solution if they get cuts of scrapes
4. VETERICYN PLUS: I use this if they get minor scrapes.
1. DUOXO: I read about this in a clinical scientific study. The ingredients are best suited for their yeast prone conditions and it doesn’t dry out their skin
1. NEMOTODES: This stuff is legitimately organic and safe for your yard. We apply in the Spring and it’s good for the year.
REAL PET FOOD: You can do a sample box here on Amazon but we recommend you subscribe. If you do – please mention Maggie and Orbit recommended you (they get an extra chew for the referral =)
BOOBOOSBEST: Novel Proteins like Kangaroo and Gator – GREAT for dogs with allergies and digestive issues.
Birthday crowns and the steampunk goggles are on the list. All under $10.