Tuesdays are the most productive day for humans. Respect that!
Forget Monday. Tuesday’s I’m ready to tackle the world. And a good portion of the population are in “work mode”,
Google searches are the highest on Tuesdays.
People are the most productive on Tuesdays.
Which means … Tuesdays are the lowest emotional commitment days on Social Media. Save your deep posts and your long form posts for another day.
That’s why #TOT does so well on this day. Or cute. Basically any content that is easy and quick to consume.
Ever study the Explore page and notice a lot of the aggregate accounts like @pawnatic or @boopmynose just go for simple and cute with every single post? It’s because it works… for the masses.
If you want to grow your account by going viral…study viral content. Become a ninja of the explore page and ask yourself – what is it about a post that seems to do well. Either its amazingly cute or jaw dropping amazing.
CONTENT TO POST ON TUESDAY
Go for the cute factor. Post a TOT. Post an OMG I can’t TOT. Simple. Cute. Low emotional involvement. Remember the concept the brain’s job is to survive and thrive and today most people are trying really hard at what brings home the bacon so going on social media is an afterthought.
There is an Instagram concept you should learn: Your post causes a Like. Your page causes a Follow.
Remember the other concept that social media is to get people to KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST YOU.
In the cycle … today we’re just getting them to know us. And part of it is being relatable.
And showing up. You’re not trying hard to be different. You want people to feel like they could… they might…. like you.
Ever watch at teenager scroll through Instagram on their phone? It’s hella fast.
So at this point your goal is to
and be in the feed. Who cares if they like you or not but an easy like for a “cute” photo isn’t a big emotional investment to ask from anyone.
So find that cute photo today and post it.
If you missed yesterday’s post – go back to it because I share how to find the right hashtags.
And if you want a few sample personas of your readers I share them below as follows:
- Playdate Planner : A mom with a young child under 6 years age. Their whole lives revolve around a hectic schedule of playdates, naps and playgrounds. This mom doesn’t have that much time but sometimes when she’s at the grocery line she’ll mindlessly surf her phone and log into social media.
- Bestie and Supporter: Your Instagram friends that always show up for your posts. They never really click through to read your blog though – they are just there to pass time on Instagram.
- A Future Dog Parent: Doesn’t own a dog. They are just trying to decide what and when. Meanwhile they love your dog not necessarily because of you but because they are trying to analyze what your dog might be like in their lives. They are open for advice AFTER they get their dog.
- A Loyal Dog Parent: Pretty much on your wavelength but they would rather get advice from you because they trust you.
- Top Executive: She has no time. She’s busy working. She uses Postmates for everything. The only things she never gives up is Yoga time. And when she wants a recommendation she knows where and from whom to get it.
- The Instagram Dog Moms: They have ZERO intentions in ever listening to your advice. They just want to be part Instagram and take photos for the “gram”.
- The Unseen: You have no idea who they are but they are there on your page – you just want to figure out how to get them to engage.